At Riverton Vision Center, P.C., we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Dr. Ballard, Dr. Frazier, and Dr. Hinkle can diagnose and treat eye diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, and macular degeneration as well as many other eye health conditions. During a comprehensive eye exam they can also identify general health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, and other general health concerns. They can also test for and fit specialty eyewear, safety glasses, and contact lenses for sports, occupations, and hobbies.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Scleral Contact Lenses
- Co-Management on Cataracts and Lasik Surgeries
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired